For custom orders, PLEASE NOTE: "The thick black line indicates the CUT LINE.
If your image is too close or exceeds that line, your image is at risk of being cut off.
This also applies to the BLEED LINE.”
To Obtain the highest quality print, uploading an image with 300 RESOLUTION IS BEST.
Pixilated or low resolution images will not work. We do not alter your image or design in any way, and print exactly what you submit.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Do not upload Infringement designs or patterns.
2. Do not upload Trademarked or Copy Written photos, logos, or artwork, as we will not produce them.
3. If you do upload and submit an Infringement design or pattern, Trademarked or Copy Written photos, logos, or artwork, we will email you and give you 1 chance to resubmit a new design or edit the image enough where its is not infringing on the original artwork. If you fail to comply with these guidelines after the 1st resubmission to correct yourself, your order will be forfeited and no refund will be issued.
4. There are NO REFUNDS on Custom Brimskins. Once the Terms & Conditions box has been checked and order is submitted, all sales are final.
5. Any imagery uploaded or created for a custom brimskin, can be used by BrimSkins.
6. By clicking the "Terms & Condtions” box, you have agreed to these guidelines.
- To scale size of your image, use the blue boxes on each corner, hold down, and drag image till boxes appear. This allows resizing & placement of image.
- Rotate image/ background/ pattern, by using the blue box at the top center of each object.
- The THIN Outer Black “Bleed Line” indicates where the full design has to extend to.
- The THICK Middle Black Line indicates the brimskins actual “Cut Line”. This is where the actual brimskin shape will be cut out of the bleed.
- The THIN Red Line indicates what the design will look like on a finished hat. The bright area is the art that will be displayed once your brimskin is applied to your hat
- Select any object and hit the Delete key to delete.
Base / Background
Choose Brimskins Template
Choose Brimskins Pattern
Select Color for the pattern
Background text color: